
Yes, we've been in the witness protection program. No, just busy with life and stuff. Sophia is taking this time to learn how to put on hats.

We told Sidota that he couldn't be on the blog again until he learned his ABCs. He actually calls them the ABCDs, why should D get left out of the title?

So in this blog you'll see Sid's newest form of self expression -- Mega Blok art. They are fairly abstract, so don't feel badly if you don't see what he sees. This one is called "Volleyball Music".

The one closest to you is the world's first "Volleyball Tractor". The other one is pretty basic, "Baby Lawnmower". Yeah, lots of stuff relates to volleyball for him. Instead of throwing, he likes to hit things out of his hand, like a serve.

"Biggee Helicopter" This was cool because I asked him to smile, and he didn't give one of those forced looks that was half grimace, half smile.

Sid is so good, he can name what movie is coming on, even with his eyes closed.

He was right, it's Dumbo. Look at the hands, clasped in anxious excitement. Sophia, not so much. Of course, the attention span lasts about 10 to 15 minutes into the movie, when the train makes its final appearance. He thought it was the main character, calling the movie "Dumbo Train".

Do you think I should wash this bottle before I use it again?

What about now?

Sophia believes, "Definitely YES!"

Sidota overestimates the importance of our blog just a bit. I asked him where he thought our blog ranked in hits for all sites on the intenet -- EVER. He may be putting us just a bit high. Maybe he thought I was asking him where he kept his boogers.
No comments:
Post a Comment