Sunday, February 8, 2009

So It's Been a Few Weeks...

And Sidota has been sitting on the couch waiting patiently the entire time!
Sophia, on the other hand, has been getting ready for school. Three and a half years early isn't too much time to find just the right backpack.
In case you've missed it, Sophia likes to put things on her head. In this shot, you see Sid begging for his underwear back. Then she whacked him with the tennis racket in the background.
This is one of the few pictures we have taken where we are all smiling in the same direction at the same time.
Korri found this hat for Sophia for a quarter. Who knew Nemo had fallen so far out of fashion? That movie must still be pretty popular in Ethiopia, because Sid wore that thing around the rest of the day.
Finally, for your viewing pleasure, a video of Sidota talking about his newest favorite subject--swimming and the water slide. Anyone who can give me a written transcript of exactly what he is saying will win 10% of whatever stimulus package Congress saddles our kids with the debt to. Good luck.

2 comments:

PaintPrincess said...

That is the greatest thing I have ever seen!! He is so sincere and I bet I can get you that transcript between my mom and me. We're pretty good at interpreting 3 year old!! :)
- Sarah Sprague

Josh, Amy, Olivia, Josiah, Girum, Tarikwa, and Taye said...

You guys are hillarious! I love watching your beautiful family grow together!